Reasons to Choose Manitowoc:
- There is no need to hide a Manitowoc ice machine. Our award winning Q-Series design, complements any front room application.
- Your customer is looking for peace and quiet when he or she dines out. We can help you remove nearly 75% of the noise and heat at the point of ice making. Check out Manitowoc's QuietQube® technology. The quietest ice machine in the world.
- Reduce labor costs and promote food safety with a Manitowoc ice machine.We've reduced the cleaning or sanitizing effort on our ice machine to flipping a switch. All Manitowoc ice machines have our patented technology that cleans or sanitizes the water-distribution system in just 24 minutes…..built-in…at no extra charge.
beverage dispensing unit wins quality award. As a leader in beverage dispensing
Servend International Inc., a subsidiary of The Manitowoc Co. Inc., has won an award in the small business category of the 1999 Rochester Institute of Technology/USA Today Quality Cup competition. The awards program recognizes teams within a company, like Servend beverage dispensing, that make significant contributions to quality improvement. Sellersburg, Ind.-based SerVend beverage dispensing makes ice and beverage dispensing equipment for the food-service industry. The unit's Workplace Excellence Team was recognized for improving Servend's beverage dispensing human resources methods and helping reduce employee turnover by 70 percent. Manitowoc makes beverage dispensing equipment, cranes and offer ship-repair services
TheManitowoc S-Series Ice Machines are designed to lower energy costs and service cost for restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, and institutions like schools and hospitals Undercounter Ice Machines Compact undercounter ice machines are ideal for small volume ice production, limited ice needs, or as a back up during peak business hours. Production for these air-cooled or water-cooled units range from 147 lbs to 290 lbs of ice regular, dice or half dice cubes in 24 hours. Bin doors slide up and out of the way allowing unobstructed access to the ice bin. These units are perfect when you need ice made on the spot and don't want to carry or haul ice from another location.
The Slim 22” Ice Machines
The slim, 22" Manitowoc ice machines save valuable floor space in small kitchens, hotel hallways or the office lunchroom -- any place where space is a problem. These Q-Models may be slender, but they produce 310 lbs to 530 lbs of regular, dice or half dice ice cubes a day
it's the best
The 30” Series Ice Machines
The 30" Q-Model ice machines are the workhorses of the Manitowoc family of ice machines. They are large volume producers well suited for restaurants, foodservice, hotel ice dispensers or any application where ice is in constant, continuous demand. These units can be stacked to double ice production in the same floor space
The 48” Series Ice Machines
The 48" wide Manitowoc ice machines are production powerhouses. You can stack them to double production in the same floor space, or park the side-by-side on an F-style bin. Ice production ranges for 1370 lbs to 1880 lbs of regular, dice or half dice cubes a day. These Q-Models are ideal for theme parks, institutional kitchens or cafeterias, resorts, casinos or any operation requiring a lot of ice on a continuous basis
Why Choose Manitowoc for your business?
- There is no need to hide a Manitowoc ice machine. The award winning Q-Series design, complements any front room application.
- Reduce labor costs and promote safety from bacteria build up. Manitowoc ice makers reduce the cleaning or sanitizing effort on our ice machine to flipping a switch. All Manitowoc ice machines has their patented technology that cleans or sanitizes the water-distribution system in just 24 minutes; Built-In for your convenience.
- Manitowoc ice machines offer industry leading selection and operation systems. As an ISO 9001 certified company, our commitment to quality is #1.
- Our unique ”rhomboid” shaped cubes are easy to work with. Ideal for drink and cooling applications in a wide variety of machine options with ice production from 65 to 2000 lbs. per day. Choose from three cube sizes.
- The Manitowoc IB Series ice machines are the perfect solution for bringing large volumes of ice to the point of drink dispensing without the limitations of big machines. The narrow depth of the IB series allows easy access into the dispensing equipment for cleaning and sanitizing